8.2.12

My part time job (finally!)

So this is my first photoshoot for my friend.
She asked me to take photos of her and her friend in their house.
Anyway, I didn't edit anything in these photos using any photo-editor.
Just natural and fresh from my cam ;)

***































***

If you're interested to have some photoshoots like these, let me know.
You can use your own concept or I can make it for you.

Contact:
BB pin | 276E62F2
Phone | 0857 3021 9995
Email | emaildekbida@yahoo.com

6 comments:

  1. muirip pol, tapi aku sempet meragukan iku mbah ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bid, aku punya saran: kasi watermark :) copyright issue hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. baguuus.. pake kamera apa ini?
    mmm... tp ada yg sedikit mengganggu ni, di foto yg ketiga ada benang yg "ngelewer" (apa ya bahasanya yg bener?) tp selain itu, good job......

    ReplyDelete
  4. so: yes!!! aku juga mikir gitu :s
    starsnapshot: eheheh iya itu benang ngelewer :)) thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete